We are looking for...
The Senior Java Developer will be a key participant in the overall design and development
of mission critical applications, creating solutions that integrate new technologies and
leverage industry best practices to produce sophisticated software for the customer. The
Senior Java developer will work as a key member of the solutions delivery team; focused on
delivering an optimal end-user experience while meeting business requirements and providing
creative solutions to technical challenges.
Your day at work will consist of...
- Being a key participant in the Application Solution Analysis, Design and Development.
- Designing elegant solutions around the business requirements
- Designing application for low-impact maintenance and functionality updates
- Implementing new development methods and technologies
- Work in an Agile environment - delivering a quality and working product at every iteration
- Working with Project Management and Collaboration suites
- Creation of technical and functional design documentation as needed
- Participating in process analysis and modernization
- Demonstrating strong communication and collaboration skills
- Utilizing knowledge of Web Service API’s for integration purposes
- Working in a team environment and helping each other to achieve the iteration goals.
You come equipped with...
6+ years of application development experience in IT industry and:
- At least 2 years of jBPM hands on experience.
- Solutions delivery and design experience in web application and web service architecture.
- Hands-on expertise with the following concepts or technologies:
- J2EE Frameworks (Spring / Hibernate)
- Hands On experience on AngularJS, Bootstrap
- MVC concepts
- Experience in managing JBOSS Application Server
- Hands on experience with Linux Operating Systems
- Web Services (SOAP, RESTful)
- Ability to write good JUnit Test Cases
- Experience with mocking frameworks such as Mockito/PowerMock
- Good understanding of Web Security best practices
- Experience with testing Webservices using Swagger UI or Postman
- Good understanding of Web Security best practices (eg: OWASP)
- Good to have experience on Build frameworks such as Maven/Gradle/Ant
- Demonstrate the ability to optimize project architecture needs, and function within business constraints or technological realities.
- Self-motivated, with demonstrable proficiency for solutions design; should be analytical, communicative, work well in teams, and be able to handle multiple priorities.
Education and Certifications
B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent
We'll also clap our hands and jump with joy if...
- You are familiar with Agile Software Development and best practices
- Have experience with Federal and/or State Government projects
What's in it for you...
- The usual stuff...
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- The not so usual stuff...
- Work for a growing small business with a great reputation
- Get your hands and feet dirty. Bring in new ideas, thoughts and creativity. We'll be listening!
- We know our priorities. We work to grow and not vice versa. Period.
After reading this, if you find yourself screaming THAT'S ME!!
your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
The Legal Stuff...
Objectstream, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all
persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and
to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.